Fifty Years, Three Bear Markets
This seminar contains:
- A thousand-word, bulletized essay on the twelve hallmarks of all truly effective seminars.
- A user’s guide to this specific seminar, clearly highlighting its essential points, and enabling you to edit/update it at will, or as your compliance function requires.
- The draft seminar itself – a total of eighteen slides – with a bulletized script of the key points you’ll wish to make as you speak to each slide.
This draft focuses clearly on four key ideas:
- The shares of even America’s finest companies have experienced frequent declines in price.
- Some of these declines, driven by very real crises, have been quite significant.
- Despite these setbacks, leading U.S. companies have continued to grow their earnings and dividends strongly over time.
- Their shares have overcome even the deepest declines more rapidly than one might expect—and gone on to new heights